Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority undertakes to ensure its website is accessible in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
The accessibility declaration applies to spp.zdium.wroc.pl.
Website launch date: 2019-02-08.
Date of last major update: 2022-03-09.
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to non-compliances or exclusions specified hereinbelow.
Accessibility issues: elements and content
- Not all non-text elements (graphics or images with relevant information) have alternative text or content descriptions added.
- Not all downloadable files (in .pdf, .doc and other formats) are prepared as accessible, i.e., they are not structured to allow blind people to browse them or are scans of documents. Thus, it is impossible to read them using specialized software.
- Some texts have been published without the appropriative headings structure.
- Headings and legends are missing from some tables.
- We did not provide a contact form with text labels associated with given fields. This may prove to be problematic for those using a screen reader. You can contact us by writing an e-mail or by calling us. Our details are public in the Contact details tab.
- Films published on the website do not feature a Polish Sign Language (PJM) translation.
Digitally inaccessible content due to exclusions:
- Maps are excluded from the obligation to provide accessibility facilities.
- Archive content not used for current tasks is excluded from the obligation to provide accessibility facilities.
- Films published before 23 September 2020 are excluded from the obligation to provide accessibility facilities.
- Files generated by entities other than the Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority and submitted for publication as hard copies or scans are not accessible due to lack of access to source data.
Central Paid Parking Zone and Paid Parking Zone in Wrocław website contains the following:
- A site map, facilitating access to information on various website pages.
- Accessibility tools:
- font size change,
- contrast of elements on a page,
- link underscorer,
- link highlighter,
- font selector.
- Tools facilitating website accessibility are available on the right hand side. See the yellow pictogram with a black and blue sign depicting a person in a wheelchair and a selection sign.
Declaration date and digital accessibility assessment method
The declaration was reviewed and updated on: 2022-03-09
The declaration was drawn up on: 2022-03-03.
The declaration was drawn-up pursuant to a self-assessment carried out by KBU Sp. z o.o. as commissioned by the Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority.
Additional information and keyboard short-cuts
Standard keyboard short-cuts may be used whilst browsing the website.
The website in question has been designed so that as many users as possible with different operating systems and browsers can use it without hindrance. A text version and a contrast-enhanced version are available for visually impaired persons. It is also possible to change the font size of text in published articles.
In addition to a mouse, the website can be navigated using a keyboard. The “TAB” key will shift the focus to each of the navigation options or links on the screen. The Shift+TAB key combination will move the focus back to the previous site navigation item. Press Enter to open the selected link. Use the “down” and “up” arrow keys to scroll pages.
In Internet Explorer, according to the browser’s instructions, the keyboard short-cut for moving between elements is Ctrl + Tab.
Feedback and contact details
Everyone has the right to request digital accessibility for a website, mobile application or some element thereof. It is also possible to request that the information be made available by an alternative means of access, for example by reading out a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without an audio-description, etc.
For more information on the procedure for submitting requests or complaints see the Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority Accessibility Declaration page.
Digital accessibility requests may be submitted:
- in writing – to Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority;
- by fax – to 71 376-07-34 or 71 376-07-92;
- via an electronic in-box on the e-PUAP website.
For a request template click HERE.
Everyone has the right to:
- submit comments on the digital accessibility of the website or an element of it,
- request digital accessibility of the website or an element of it,
- request that inaccessible information is made accessible.
A request has to:
- include contact details of the person submitting the request,
- indicate the page or page element subject to the request,
- indicate a convenient form in which the information can be made available, if the request is for inaccessible information to be made available in an alternative format.
Requests should be processed immediately and no later than within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide accessibility or an alternative means of accessing the information within this period, it should be done no later than within 2 months of the request date. If it is not possible to ensure digital accessibility, a public body may propose an alternative means of accessing the information. If a public body refuses to comply with a request to provide accessibility or an alternative means of accessing the information, the requester may lodge a complaint about the provision of accessibility of a digital website, mobile application or element of a website or element of a mobile application.
In the event of a failure to meet these deadlines and a refusal to comply with the request, a complaint may be submitted to the President of Wrocław:
50-141 Wrocław, pl. Nowy Targ 1-8
landline: +48 71 777 77 77
If the procedure indicated above is exhausted, a request may also be sent to the Polish Ombudsman.
Link to the Polish Ombudsman website
For more information on architectural accessibility of the Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority Customer Service Department see the Wrocław City Maintenance and Roads Authority Accessibility Declaration page.